Bloom Dekor Ltd.
– Project and Channel Sales
– Experience in Laminate Industry is must
– Identify business opportunities, visit project sites, Carpenters, Interior designers, Architects, Builders and generate sales leads.
– Appoint new Dealers, Distributors, CFA
– Follow up with the customers and explain the product and company value proposition, payments terms and close the sales ensuring average overall sales price is maintained.
– Roll out new schemes to various client segments
– Prepare sales quotations and liaise with reporting authority for Performa invoice based on client requirements and keep track of status till the order is delivered.
– Ensure timely payment collection from customers as per payment terms.
– Track the set targets regularly and report to him.
– Stay up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors and leading customer strategies.
Required Candidate profile
Must Have Experience in Laminate Industry
Role Area Sales Manager
Industry Type Architecture, Interior Design
Functional Area Sales, Retail, Business Development
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Retail Sales
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
BLOOM BSE listed public limited company. It is India’s first brand of advanced designer decorative doors and one of India’s leading manufactures and exporters of decorative laminates. Present in 24 countries and backed by more than 20 years of experience, Bloom lives by an ethos of innovation, dynamism and most importantly being different. Bloom Dekor Limited an ISO 9001:2008 Company, is one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of High Pressure Decorative Laminates in India. Established in the year 1994, the factory is situated near Ahmedabad in Western Area and is spread over an area of 50,000 sq. mtrs. with an installed capacity of 10 million sq. mtrs. of laminates per annum.