Senior ASP.NET Developer (4-8 Years’ experience)
A multi-functional person who constantly strives for top-notch quality and has a proven track record for delivering amazing products will fit the role perfectly.
The ideal candidate will
· be ready to work in a start up environment
· have a passion to work in new technologies
. be an independent contributor as well as a team player
· be working closely with architects and product leads to build the product from ground up
· be passionate about this role which involves deep knowledge of both the application and the product
· believe that automation is key to operating large-scale systems
· actively take part in requirement analysis, and design .NET applications with SQL Server as the back-end
· be responsible for the overall project quality and timelines
· have good experience in source control, unit testing, code verification,
documentation, automated build, continuous integration, metrics, and code reviews.
Social recruiting also known as social hiring or social media recruitment is the system used to find potential candidates by using social platforms for advertising.
Whenever any job seeker clicks on your advertisement to get information about the opportunity, it is possible to convert him into an applicant. In case if your job posting is not framed with essential details then the person will be naturally forced to press the back button.
Have you ever come across employments that did not have enough insights with respect to the job details or obligations? What about those position that lack what you will be doing when coming abroad?
There are two types of job postings that companies usually follow to fill their vacancies time to time; the first of is free job posting and second one is paid job postings.
Have you ever wondered why you are getting few callbacks despite the fact that you have sent out literally thousands of CV via email and dropped even more in mailboxes?