· Leading Requirements gathering and Analysis
· Designing and Development effort for applications using SiteCore frameworks
· Provides architecture, design and technical guidance to project teams
· Liaise with business/technical cross-platform project teams to align project objectives
· End-to-end estimations for SiteCore solutions
· Provide thought-leadership & work closely with client stakeholders across business and technical streams and provide expertise for solving complex business/technical requirements.
· Provide proactive suggestions and recommendation for architecture/design/operational improvements
· Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the SiteCore Architecture and all SiteCore design and implementation features
· At least 3 years of experience in implementing solutions using Sitecore
· Experience in .NET Framework 3years and above.
· Solid understanding of UX and UI design with an emphasis on intuitive, slick, modern designs
· Should create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining .NET based templates, components, and interfaces.
· Drives technical analysis, design, coding and testing for development and support initiatives.
· Drives Design and development of user interfaces to Internet/Intranet CMS applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
· Promotes standard patterns and practices to implement scalable, high performance application frameworks for enterprise applicationsKey Skills
Social recruiting also known as social hiring or social media recruitment is the system used to find potential candidates by using social platforms for advertising.
Whenever any job seeker clicks on your advertisement to get information about the opportunity, it is possible to convert him into an applicant. In case if your job posting is not framed with essential details then the person will be naturally forced to press the back button.
Have you ever come across employments that did not have enough insights with respect to the job details or obligations? What about those position that lack what you will be doing when coming abroad?
There are two types of job postings that companies usually follow to fill their vacancies time to time; the first of is free job posting and second one is paid job postings.
Have you ever wondered why you are getting few callbacks despite the fact that you have sent out literally thousands of CV via email and dropped even more in mailboxes?