IT Service Desk analyst is the first point of contact for the end users. Users will be able to contact the Service Desk through Calls, E-mail, Web, and Chat/IM to log tickets. Successful candidate will be required to have a service attitude and technical skills to undertake analysis and diagnosis in order to resolve end users issues and requests at the first level.
• First point of contact for incidents and service requests logged by the end users
• Receiving, logging and managing tickets received via Phone/Email/Chat/web-forms
• 1st line support – Remote Troubleshooting and resolution of IT problems related to end user devices (computers and Mobile), Network, applications and computer peripherals
• Prioritize requests and incidents based on impact and urgency by selecting severity level
• Escalate and coordinate unresolved tickets with the relevant technical teams located globally
• Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
• Creating and updating support documentation and Knowledge base articles to assist other support staff and end users
• Excellent Written and verbal communication skills in English and a second European Language (German, Italian, French, Hungarian, Finnish, Romanian, Turkish, etc...)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong Active listening skills.
• Prior IT support experience is a plus
• Tech Savvy individual with good understanding of Computers, Network, software, mobile Devices and cloud based technologies
• Knowledge/experience with enterprise IT infrastructure will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of ITIL or similar IT Service management framework is an added advantage
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Competitive salary
• 5th week of leave
• Option to work from home
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
• Initial Accommodation - 2 weeks accommodation provided by the company on joining
• Training opportunities - Professional training provided by experts for eligible employees - Six Sigma Green Belt, ITIL, Analytical Skills, Innovative Thinking, Leadership Training, MS Office etc.
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature.
Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!