As a Sales Engineer in San Jose, you evangelize the new digital workforce, bringing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to leading Enterprises. You champion the innovative power of RPA to make organizations more productive and collaborative. With a passion for automation, you will show how our products simplify automation and integration of complex systems for customers worldwide. Sales Engineers work closely with our Partner and Enterprise Sales teams to bridge the gap between business value and technical capabilities and have the exciting privilege of being true RPA advocates.
· Conduct POCs for strategic clients.
· Deliver services across the pre-sales cycle including delivering proofs of concepts, addressing customers’ technical and process inquiries and providing collateral support.
· Build subject matter expertise across Automation Anywhere products and methodologies in helping enterprises achieve digital workforce transformations.
· Meet with key channel partners, system integrators, customers and prospects to review and contribute to revenue opportunities (small part of day to day, strategic deal support)
· Work with key internal stakeholders (sales leadership, product, technical support and aligned organization leads) to boost sales effectiveness.
· Standardize and publish process, templates (skill coverage, Share point home) , code snippets, collateral, demos and whitepapers needed during the pre-sales cycle. Lead the sales engineering team to ensure collaboration and sharing of best practices allowing for efficient execution.
· Propose and lead in the optimization of technical training, collaboration tools, and productivity tools to drive efficiency and effectiveness of the presales organization.
· Hire, develop and allocate resources, perform employee reviews and evaluations.
· Demonstrated experience as a sales engineer for a software product company with global clients.
· Experienced and self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales
· Deep, broad knowledge of automation technology
· Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
· Exposure to typical business applications and ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle and Peoplesoft.
· Experience with XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*) and other SOA/Integration technologies
· Experience with Cloud and SaaS offering.
· Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
· Professional written responses to emails, RFPs, face to face and when submitting reports.
· Organized and analytical with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
· 5-10 years relevant experience in software/technology sales engineering
· Travels extensively on short notice (up to 50% travel)
Social recruiting also known as social hiring or social media recruitment is the system used to find potential candidates by using social platforms for advertising.
Whenever any job seeker clicks on your advertisement to get information about the opportunity, it is possible to convert him into an applicant. In case if your job posting is not framed with essential details then the person will be naturally forced to press the back button.
Have you ever come across employments that did not have enough insights with respect to the job details or obligations? What about those position that lack what you will be doing when coming abroad?
There are two types of job postings that companies usually follow to fill their vacancies time to time; the first of is free job posting and second one is paid job postings.
Have you ever wondered why you are getting few callbacks despite the fact that you have sent out literally thousands of CV via email and dropped even more in mailboxes?