Dotkids Education is a professional English school for children in Beijing, China. It was founded in 2004, and owns four schools, two International kindergartens. The company has around 30 full-time North American teachers, most of whom have been with the company for a long time. If you have a passion for teaching, Dotkids Edu is the right place for you!
1. American, Canadian, British or Australian teachers only.
2. Over 21 years old with a university degree.
3. Teaching experience is preferred.
4. Easy-going personality, patient, highly motivated, passionate, energetic, creative. Teaching kids age 3-15. It's a fun job if you like children.
6. Criminal background check.
Job Description and our offer:
1. 32-36 teaching/office hours per week. One day off per week. Most teaching hours in the afternoons, evenings and weekends.
2. Schools location: Beijing, China.
3. We offer legal working visa, which is required to teach in China.
4. The contract is around a year long. The Salary is 22,000-24,000rmb(18,700-20,200rmb after tax without apartment, or 15,700-17,200rmb after tax with apartment) per month, 200rmb bonus for full attendance every month, 1000rmb bonus for full attendance every semester. In February and August, due to the holidays, there will be 3-4weeks off, you will be paid hourly, and it's 160rmb per teaching hour. Upon completion of the contract, you will be paid a 5000rmb bonus. For renewing the contract, there will be a raise of 2000rmb for the next contract.
6. The accommodation we offered is with basic bedroom necessities and internet.
7. We offer you free Chinese classes, three hours per week.
10. We offer you a year long accidental insurance and 2000rmb per year for any hospital bill reimbursement.
11. We offer airfare reimbursement to China.
12. For teachers overseas, we can arrange free airport pickup and a tour of your new apartment, neighborhood, local shopping venues and supermarkets. We have the foreign affair department to help you with daily life and other things.
Thank you for your time.
Social recruiting also known as social hiring or social media recruitment is the system used to find potential candidates by using social platforms for advertising.
Whenever any job seeker clicks on your advertisement to get information about the opportunity, it is possible to convert him into an applicant. In case if your job posting is not framed with essential details then the person will be naturally forced to press the back button.
Have you ever come across employments that did not have enough insights with respect to the job details or obligations? What about those position that lack what you will be doing when coming abroad?
There are two types of job postings that companies usually follow to fill their vacancies time to time; the first of is free job posting and second one is paid job postings.
Have you ever wondered why you are getting few callbacks despite the fact that you have sent out literally thousands of CV via email and dropped even more in mailboxes?