Python Tech Lead (5-8 years of experience)
The ideal candidate will be passionate about this role which involves deep knowledge of both the application and the product, and he/she will also believe that automation is key to operating large-scale systems. He/She should have created and led an application development from scratch. Should have good scaling experience of DB.
Education: BE/B.Tech. from reputed College
Technical skills required:
· 5+ years’ experience as a backend web developer in Python
· Software design skills in product development
· Proficiency in a modern open-source NoSQL database, preferably Cassandra
· Proficient in HTTP protocol, REST APIs, JSON
· Ability to do database design and modeling
· Experience with Flask (Must have) Django (Good to have)
· Experience with Gunicorn, Celery, RabbitMQ
· Experience in AWS
Social recruiting also known as social hiring or social media recruitment is the system used to find potential candidates by using social platforms for advertising.
Whenever any job seeker clicks on your advertisement to get information about the opportunity, it is possible to convert him into an applicant. In case if your job posting is not framed with essential details then the person will be naturally forced to press the back button.
Have you ever come across employments that did not have enough insights with respect to the job details or obligations? What about those position that lack what you will be doing when coming abroad?
There are two types of job postings that companies usually follow to fill their vacancies time to time; the first of is free job posting and second one is paid job postings.
Have you ever wondered why you are getting few callbacks despite the fact that you have sent out literally thousands of CV via email and dropped even more in mailboxes?