Online English teaching job
Located line 4 ZhongGuancun station
Native English speakers (UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand，Ireland ).
Bachelor's degree or above
TEFL, TESOL or CELTA
1. 20000-23900 per month before tax
2. Free airport picking up and house hunting
3 Work visa provided
4. One year contract committed
6. Paid 11 days public holidays
7. On-going training and pre-made curriculum system
8. Promotion opportunities
9 10000 airfare bonus after one year
Monthly based salary: 22000rmb
Monthly position salary: 1900rmb
Quarterly bonus: 2000-6000rmb
Yearly bonus: one month salary
11. Healthy insurance
12. 5 days paid annual leave
13. Free annual healthy check
14. One way flight (upon renewal of second year contract
15. 100rmb per month transportation allowance
16. Free dinner
*position salary is based on punctuality and positive attitude
Quarterly bonus is based on:
1. Student/ teacher complaints (less than 2)
2. Student booking rate rank
3. Training score
4. Student ratings
More Information about the Job position
Students’ age: kids (3-12 years old)
Monthly Salary: Our pay never be delayed, you will get your pay in the 10th every month.
Working time: You should work 40 hours in a week, including 25 teaching hours( maximum) 15 office hours. Based on the schedule, work 8 hours one day, may be from 10am to 7pm, maybe from 12 am to 9pm. You will have two days off one week.
Class type:Online course. 300-7000 students, 30-60mins each lesson
1. Deliver lessons to kindergarten and primary school students in an online classroom
2. Shoot marketing videos to attract more students
3. 40 work hours
4. 25 teaching time
Social recruiting also known as social hiring or social media recruitment is the system used to find potential candidates by using social platforms for advertising.
Whenever any job seeker clicks on your advertisement to get information about the opportunity, it is possible to convert him into an applicant. In case if your job posting is not framed with essential details then the person will be naturally forced to press the back button.
Have you ever come across employments that did not have enough insights with respect to the job details or obligations? What about those position that lack what you will be doing when coming abroad?
There are two types of job postings that companies usually follow to fill their vacancies time to time; the first of is free job posting and second one is paid job postings.
Have you ever wondered why you are getting few callbacks despite the fact that you have sent out literally thousands of CV via email and dropped even more in mailboxes?