Kindergarten English Teacher in Jiangyin,Wuxi,Shanghai good payment
Location: Jiangyin ,Wuxi,Shanghai
Working hours: 8:00am—16:30pm per day Monday - Friday
- Responsible for both Montessori as well as English teaching; follow the Montessori teaching philosophy and school’s curriculum, formulate teaching plans and implement them.
- Responsible for class meetings to determine the contents of coming week's work together with Chinese teachers and life teacher.
- Responsible for training and leading new teachers of the class as well as maintain good communications with classroom teachers.
- Responsible for registration and keeping safe classroom property.
- Arrange and guide the daily life process for kids.
- Ensure children's safety and enhance their awareness of school’s safety rules and policies.
- Follow school’s rules and regulations; follow the code of conduct for kindergarten teachers.
- Follow the schedules and yearly staff calendar arrangements; cooperate to help school enrollment, parents' meetings and school activities.
- Update the Communication Book daily or weekly, maintain good communications with parents.
- Other duties may apply according to final classroom assignments and arrangements.
-Native English speaker/ or a BA is obtained from an English-speaking country
-Bachelor’s degree in Education or a bachelor’s degree plus TEFL, TESOL certification and / or other equivalent teaching qualification
-Experience in teaching young children
-Candidate with experience teaching in international schools has an advantage
- Be patient, caring, careful and enthusiastic to kids
We will provide:
Housing: 5-8K monthly;
Training: Professional Montessori training(AMS);
-Annual airfare – Round trip tickets
-Paid 5 weeks holidays
-Professional Montessori training
If intersted,please send your CV to [email protected]
Social recruiting also known as social hiring or social media recruitment is the system used to find potential candidates by using social platforms for advertising.
Whenever any job seeker clicks on your advertisement to get information about the opportunity, it is possible to convert him into an applicant. In case if your job posting is not framed with essential details then the person will be naturally forced to press the back button.
Have you ever come across employments that did not have enough insights with respect to the job details or obligations? What about those position that lack what you will be doing when coming abroad?
There are two types of job postings that companies usually follow to fill their vacancies time to time; the first of is free job posting and second one is paid job postings.
Have you ever wondered why you are getting few callbacks despite the fact that you have sent out literally thousands of CV via email and dropped even more in mailboxes?