Buenos Aires, Argentina 08/02/18 10:15 0 Applications
This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world (https://scopicsoftware.com/careers/). We have over 200 employees spread across 30 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software appli-cations for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a tal-ented Intermediate+ Web Developer. Work hours are flexible and projects are interest-ing and challenging.
• 3+ years of software development experience;
• Excellent back-end and front-end programming skills;
• Experience with ReactJS and Flux;
• Experience with Laravel/Lumen frameworks;
• Experience with HTML, HTML5, and CSS;
• Proficiency in SQL (e.g., MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB) databases;
• Experience implementing modern user interfaces;
• Experience developing multi-tiered scalable and secure web applications;
• Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills;
• Stable internet connection and home computer;
• Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home;
• Bachelor's degree or higher;
Skills Preferred (Optional):
• Experience with Ruby and Rails;
• Desire to learn additional programming languages;
• Experience with audio and video programming;
• Experience with Amazon Services;
This is a full-time position.
Hourly rate range $12-$16/hr depending upon skills and experience.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0mztj
Or send your CV in English with your hourly rate requirements to: [email protected]
We @ Axpert Jobs want employers to grow their business by simplifying the process of selecting and hiring talented Job Seekers as Employees. This is why we @ Axpert Jobs request all employers, job agencies, consultancies, Human Resource (HR's) and recruiters to follow the guidelines below so that the Job Seeker can find the job requirement to be real and meaningful opportunity to improve his/her career.
Now-a-days people over the world prefer jobs over family businesses. The reason behind this is fixed lucrative salaries, which is possible only in fixed salary oriented, job marketplace, since earning from most of the businesses is very fluctuating.