Activities team leader
Our team leader will be a special breed, a balanced combination of performing storyteller, a confident solo performer, a dramatist, an entertainer, animator and Fitness Instructor that will provide our guests with amazing experiences through the activities that Sails on Kos offers.
Sails on Kos in a new luxury tented village , the first glamping hotel on Kos
In specific, he/she needs:
· To be polite and courteous at all times
· To welcome the guest and be at their disposal all time
· To know the current day’s schedules and availability
· To provide adequate support to all participants
· To prepare appropriate equipment, music, and handouts for each class.
· To assist patrons, answer questions, and maintain a positive exercise experience or amusement for members and class participants.
· To keep management informed of customer and facility needs.
· To ensure that safety standards are met, and that department and facility policies are adhered to.
· To be aware and able to implement procedures daily and manage activities timetable
· To maintain the grooming standards at all times during their shift.
· To be aware of all hotel facilities, services, events and offers, and communicate appropriately to guests in order to enhance their overall stay
· To be knowledgeable on all services and retail items, to communicate them effectively to the guests and focus on retail sales, adhering always to the service standards of the resort, to maintain retail sales targets and try to build returning business
· Act as an ambassador of the resort and the facilities, in terms of service excellence, work ethics, responsibility, flexibility, confidentiality and achievement of an outstanding guest experience
· Be willing to operate under pressure and work overtime
· Respect all security, health and safety regulations and fire procedures, and report any hazards or any inappropriate behaviours
· Undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by management, such as hospitality and training new members with the team leader knowledge
· Excellent command of the English language
· Acting / storytelling, performing arts basic ability
· Knowledge of a third language (i.e. German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, etc.) is highly desirable
· University degree in Drama, Sports Science, fine arts or similar. (Preferred)
· Possession of current Lifeguard certification or/and Red Cross CPR certification will be considered an asset
· A valid driver’s licence will be an advantage
· Additional specialty/certifications will be valued accordingly
· Minimum 2-4 years’ experience as an Animator/Fitness Instructor (working experience within a 4-5* hotel will be advantageous)
· Knowledge of group fitness teaching strategies and the incorporation of music, tempo, cueing technique, and rhythm
· Choreography and music skills
· Ability to be professional and motivate class participants.
· Ability to cooperate and work well with other staff members
· PC literate
· Excellent communication skills, well-groomed appearance, professionalism, and ability to demonstrate passion and to transmit exquisite service standards to guests
· Pleasant personality, positive attitude, and a sales-oriented mind-setting
The company offers:
· Competitive remuneration package including medical cover n Greece
· Dynamic and highly professional environment
· Seasonal up to 5-7 months’ employment
· Meals and accommodation
· Return airfares to Kos paid out on completion of the season
· Training on activities not within your existing cope of work
Those interested, please send updated CV with recent photo to
We look forward to receiving your application
Social recruiting also known as social hiring or social media recruitment is the system used to find potential candidates by using social platforms for advertising.
Whenever any job seeker clicks on your advertisement to get information about the opportunity, it is possible to convert him into an applicant. In case if your job posting is not framed with essential details then the person will be naturally forced to press the back button.
Have you ever come across employments that did not have enough insights with respect to the job details or obligations? What about those position that lack what you will be doing when coming abroad?
There are two types of job postings that companies usually follow to fill their vacancies time to time; the first of is free job posting and second one is paid job postings.
Have you ever wondered why you are getting few callbacks despite the fact that you have sent out literally thousands of CV via email and dropped even more in mailboxes?