IRROS :Pinpointing Talent :Quite Simply
We are presently hiring for one of our prestigious clients in English Programs & Study Abroad Solutions offering end-to-end services for IELTS and TOEFL preparation, spoken English, business English, general English, student visa counselling, interview preparation and personality development.
If interested do send us your updated profile for processing:
Job Location : Chandigarh, Mohali, Khanna, Bathinda, Patiala, Amritsar, Ludhiana, Jalandhar Nawashahar, hoshiarpur
Profile : Visa Counselor
Educational Qualifications – Any Graduate/ PG
- Outstanding communication in English – written, spoken and comprehension
- Counseling students and helping them find the right university and country
i.e. Canada, New Zealand, Australia and U.S.
- Attend walk-ins, telephonic queries and convert into admissions.
- Regular follow up with students from Admissions till Visa process.
- Preparing students for interviews and prepare Visa files.
-Achieving monthly and quarterly targets.
-Participate in seminars, counseling programs as and when required in and around region.
-Daily activity report.
- Must have Fresher to 6years experience in Visa counseling in overseas education.
- Good communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Pleasing personality and good computer skills
CTC : 1.5lpa to 2.4lpa + Incentives
If interested, kindly send your updated CV
Social recruiting also known as social hiring or social media recruitment is the system used to find potential candidates by using social platforms for advertising.
Whenever any job seeker clicks on your advertisement to get information about the opportunity, it is possible to convert him into an applicant. In case if your job posting is not framed with essential details then the person will be naturally forced to press the back button.
Have you ever come across employments that did not have enough insights with respect to the job details or obligations? What about those position that lack what you will be doing when coming abroad?
There are two types of job postings that companies usually follow to fill their vacancies time to time; the first of is free job posting and second one is paid job postings.
Have you ever wondered why you are getting few callbacks despite the fact that you have sent out literally thousands of CV via email and dropped even more in mailboxes?