Artificial Learning Systems India Pvt. Ltd. is looking for a DevOps Engineer to work with our innovative product operations team.
As a DevOps Engineer you will:
· Conceive, own and drive the overall DevOps Strategy for software development activities.
· Collaborate with the teams to ensure smooth delivery of software product from concept to production with design-in quality focus.
· Setup of GIT policies and branching & merging strategies and creation of custom GIT hook scripts.
· Support and maintenance of locally hosted development & QA environments and Amazon Cloud hosted pre-production and production systems
· Bring efficiencies in build, configure and deployment management processes and drive the DevOps discipline.
· Be the glue between development, quality engineering, operations and deployment by facilitating the flow of software and application development.
· Look for ways to automate the end-to-end build and deployment processes and continuously improve existing automation processes.
· Be responsible for building and maintaining multiple CI/CD environments that runs 24/7 (Zero Application Downtime Deployment” Systems).
· Create and maintain ad-hoc application environments for the dev team.
· Troubleshoot and debug build issues, with a willingness to resolve problems.
· Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps for future reference.
Social recruiting also known as social hiring or social media recruitment is the system used to find potential candidates by using social platforms for advertising.
Whenever any job seeker clicks on your advertisement to get information about the opportunity, it is possible to convert him into an applicant. In case if your job posting is not framed with essential details then the person will be naturally forced to press the back button.
Have you ever come across employments that did not have enough insights with respect to the job details or obligations? What about those position that lack what you will be doing when coming abroad?
There are two types of job postings that companies usually follow to fill their vacancies time to time; the first of is free job posting and second one is paid job postings.
Have you ever wondered why you are getting few callbacks despite the fact that you have sent out literally thousands of CV via email and dropped even more in mailboxes?