· Collate and report information on market performance, knowledge and share of market
· Strategy on Sources: Diversity, deepening of relationship. Sources: Employer, Builder, Broker, Chartered Accountant, Architects, Contractors
· Strategy on segments: Self Employed Professional and Non Professional, Employed, Rent Discounting Market, Non Residential Premises, Home Equity Loans
· Audit and monitor team size
· Achieving Targets of the Teams assigned to him and of the members
· Responsible for ensuring NPE targets are met
· Responsible for adhering to cost budgets
· Responsible for processes, following them, changing them, auditing them
· Ensures cross sales
Social recruiting also known as social hiring or social media recruitment is the system used to find potential candidates by using social platforms for advertising.
Whenever any job seeker clicks on your advertisement to get information about the opportunity, it is possible to convert him into an applicant. In case if your job posting is not framed with essential details then the person will be naturally forced to press the back button.
Have you ever come across employments that did not have enough insights with respect to the job details or obligations? What about those position that lack what you will be doing when coming abroad?
There are two types of job postings that companies usually follow to fill their vacancies time to time; the first of is free job posting and second one is paid job postings.
Have you ever wondered why you are getting few callbacks despite the fact that you have sent out literally thousands of CV via email and dropped even more in mailboxes?