1. Evaluating credit proposals covering financial, business and industrial risk & decisioning of the loan.
2. Verifying the promoters track record & ascertaining their credit worthiness.
3. Analysis of the financial statements of the prospective customer to identify the short term & long term solvency & liquidity position.
4. To ensure Bounce Rate and Delinquency are within acceptable standards.
5. Monitor and enforce approval rate and TAT as per prescribed standards.
6. Monitor and ensure that monthly Branch audit score is satisfactory.
7. Vendor Management.
8. To conduct customer meeting to evaluate credit proposal.
9. PDD Tracking and closure
10. Compliance to repayment instrument replenishment to ensure regular repayment of EMI
Social recruiting also known as social hiring or social media recruitment is the system used to find potential candidates by using social platforms for advertising.
Whenever any job seeker clicks on your advertisement to get information about the opportunity, it is possible to convert him into an applicant. In case if your job posting is not framed with essential details then the person will be naturally forced to press the back button.
Have you ever come across employments that did not have enough insights with respect to the job details or obligations? What about those position that lack what you will be doing when coming abroad?
There are two types of job postings that companies usually follow to fill their vacancies time to time; the first of is free job posting and second one is paid job postings.
Have you ever wondered why you are getting few callbacks despite the fact that you have sent out literally thousands of CV via email and dropped even more in mailboxes?