· Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client
· Determining a client's business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable
· Decide whether the software or hardware needs adapting to meet the client's needs
· Answering any technical questions the client might have
· Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client
Roles and Responsibility
· Strong Communication skills with strong business-related knowledge.
· The ability and desire for a sales job with a confident and determined approach.
· Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
· Should possess the skill to work both in the team and also perform independently.
· Should be capable of thriving in the competitive markets.
· Last but not the least; the candidate should have some work experience in facing the customers.
Social recruiting also known as social hiring or social media recruitment is the system used to find potential candidates by using social platforms for advertising.
Whenever any job seeker clicks on your advertisement to get information about the opportunity, it is possible to convert him into an applicant. In case if your job posting is not framed with essential details then the person will be naturally forced to press the back button.
Have you ever come across employments that did not have enough insights with respect to the job details or obligations? What about those position that lack what you will be doing when coming abroad?
There are two types of job postings that companies usually follow to fill their vacancies time to time; the first of is free job posting and second one is paid job postings.
Have you ever wondered why you are getting few callbacks despite the fact that you have sent out literally thousands of CV via email and dropped even more in mailboxes?