The candidate is required to ensure the correctness and appropriateness of month end book closure for HL business. The candidate needs to independently complete and review all the deliverables/accruals & entries (including close entries) before same are posted and financials circulated to multiple stake holders. Close connect with various stakeholders is essential to ensure that forecast and variance reporting represent business rationale and justifications. The resource is required to be self-starter and a good team-player.
Primary responsibility of the candidate is to ensure the following:
1. Timely and accurate preparation / review of accruals and reporting of financials and spend analytics.
2. Preparation, Review of commentary files for the variance analysis providing relevant business justification.
3. Preparation and Review of cost center reports, monthly dashboards and MIS.
4. Facilitate and ensure Cost center creation, movement, mapping and reporting.
5. Functional and capex position monitoring for the unit/division supported.
6. Extended support for annual budgetary exercise and forecast.
We @ Axpert Jobs want employers to grow their business by simplifying the process of selecting and hiring talented Job Seekers as Employees. This is why we @ Axpert Jobs request all employers, job agencies, consultancies, Human Resource (HR's) and recruiters to follow the guidelines below so that the Job Seeker can find the job requirement to be real and meaningful opportunity to improve his/her career.
Now-a-days people over the world prefer jobs over family businesses. The reason behind this is fixed lucrative salaries, which is possible only in fixed salary oriented, job marketplace, since earning from most of the businesses is very fluctuating.
Have you ever come across employments that did not have enough insights with respect to the job details or obligations? What about those position that lack what you will be doing when coming abroad?
There are two types of job postings that companies usually follow to fill their vacancies time to time; the first of is free job posting and second one is paid job postings.
Have you ever wondered why you are getting few callbacks despite the fact that you have sent out literally thousands of CV via email and dropped even more in mailboxes?